Meilinger Consulting, P.C. is a CPA firm providing comprehensive litigation support and consultation in both marital and civil cases, as well as independent business valuations and forensic examinations. We serve the Greenville, Spartanburg, and Columbia, SC areas and enjoy an established reputation as a firm with both expertise and integrity thanks to our passion for exceeding our clients’ expectations. Our intent is to provide our clients with the expertise necessary along with the top-tier customer service they deserve.
Our marital litigation services range from assisting in the preparation of the required forms to complete financial expert services. Our Equitable Divorce Solution is designed to provide you with the most comprehensive expert service available. Learn more: Equitable Divorce Solution
Business valuations may be required for several purposes: litigation, estate planning, and mergers and acquisitions. Meilinger Consulting is capable of valuing businesses of any size in these situations.
Meilinger Consulting has provided forensic accounting services in conjuncture with litigation (both marital and civil), consulting, and financial statement re-creation engagements. We provide direct and indirect forensic examinations. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service while at the same time offering the independence and expertise required in these often difficult situations.
Michael E. Meilinger, CPA/ABV, CMA, CFF, MAFF, CFE
Mike has been a Certified Public Accountant since 1995. He has successfully assisted many clients in clarifying complex financial issues in several different situations including: divorce settlements, forensic examinations, business performance and value, and several other areas.
Mike has also owned and sold several businesses in addition to Meilinger Consulting, P.C. which gives him a much deeper understanding of the critical issues facing your small business.
Mike presently holds several certifications and professional memberships including:
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- ABV - Accredited in Business Valuation
- CFF - Certified in Financial Forensics
- MAFF - Master Analyst in Financial Forensics - Forensic Accounting
- MAFF - Master Analyst in Financial Forensics - Matrimonial Litigation
- CFE - Certified Fraud Examiner
- CMA - Certified Management Accountant
- AICPA - American Institute of CPAs
- IMA - Institute of Management Accountants
- NACVA - National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- ACFE - Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- IDFA - Institute of Divorces Financial Analyst
Request a Consultation
Get a consultation from our accounting firm. Just fill out our form and we'll contact you to see how we can help you best